Jun 5, 2007

Like it's a bad thing

I've been learning so much from Miss Tylor. I cannot explain it. I would link her but, I am too lazy.

Google her ass: ALEXYSS K. TYLOR
Why isn't she on CABLE? Pay Per View or something?

http://www.alexyssktylorvaginapower.com/akt/index.php

You need to take an hour of your day and sit down and bring your glass of wine and sit back and listen.

She is the business for real. I cannot tell you enough.

I make sure to get a mirror and explore my vaginal on the regular. She has me tripped out on what power i never knew i had. and here i thought iwas a professional. nope. i'm a newbie. but, i'm a quick study! haha.

I had no fucking idea there were places in my vagina that I could trigger all the fuck by myself.

I am new to the masturbating department. not sure if i know what i'm doing half the time. haven't made myself cumm yet, but i am working on it. i am a determined bitch!!

I got caught fucking myself the other day by my guy. told him he needs to fucking knock the next time. and no you annot stand there and watch! get the fuck out. the nerve!

No comments: