Jun 29, 2007

You should be cumming at least

I am only out for the orgasm. I can't understand why people don't choose to come on a regular. I swear
the world would be a better place if people had an orgasm at least ONCE a week. That's a minimum. I know there are people who come on a daily. I envy them! I have yet to experience one of those mind blowing orgasms but, that's because I haven't demanded them. Those types can only come from ME. It took me a long ass time to figure this shit out too.

I am still figuring out who I am in the mind blowing orgasm seeking department.
one thing I know for sure is

My dick sucking game is top notch. I am not asking for feedback or
approval. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT! Supahead ain't got shit on me and
you bests believe that. I dream of having a dick sucking match with
her on video just to prove to people that Mr. Marcus will come faster
than he can blink his eye. Fuck it, I won't even entertain the
thought because he is a punk. You notice how he is always looking at
the camera man when he's fucking or getting his little ass dick
sucked. Tell me he ain't bi-sexual and I'll cut you off with the
quickness.

My pussy eating game is top notch as well. I know how to make sure you experience at least THREE in one session. THREE is the minimum and that's only if I like you. I make sure you get atleast ONE that's a given. If I have decided to eat your pussy then I will make sure to give you an orgasm. or better yet, you will experience one with me. I am not tooting my own horn, I know my skills, I've sold my skills, We're all prostitutes male or females. If you are receiving goods for your fuck services then you are prostituting your services and I ain't mad at you. Just call it what it is. You'll feel better about yourself.

Once we become real with the man in the mirror and stop trying to figure out what makes
other people tick, then we'll be on a better road to self-discovery.

1 comment:

DivineLavender said...

"You notice how he is always looking at the camera man when he's fucking or getting his little ass dick
sucked. Tell me he ain't bi-sexual and I'll cut you off with the
quickness."


I swear '4 God I sad that the other day. That man is bi...always in the camera..that ain't right...just ain't right.


You are right, I love being a hoe and love hoes. We make the better a better place. If I could make this pussy and my head game return some greenback without my Reverend Momma dipping me in holy oil and putting my name on Prayer Trees and shit...I will do it.

I just need to make enough money to pay her Reverend tithes...I think she will be okay then....

LOL

Mind, I will see you in hell. I will be the Hoe in the corner starring the orgy!

Whoo Hoo!