Jul 11, 2007

It's not your fault

If you were ever touched in an innapropriate manner in any point and time in your life, I'm here to tell you that it's not your fault.

Many of your life decisions are stemming from that molested behaviour though. You have to seek help to sort through the past.
Your insurance covers therapist visits, take advantage of it. If you don't like your therapist seek a new one. Ask for referrals, ask a trusted friend who they see. People are more willing to share their positive experiences. Everyone needs a good therapist in their lives.

It's better to tell a damn stranger your life story than a friend. That's just my opinion I could and am probably dead wrong for saying it but, one thing I know for sure, everything I tell my therapists is confidential except for that one time I told her I wanted to kill myself and I was in the padded rooom for 72 hours. FUCK!

1 comment:

DivineLavender said...

I believe in good, sincere therapy that works for you. Everyone has issues and regardless friends are more selfish than helpful in your real time of need.

Get help...there are even some free services offered to people in different situations.

Great one!