Jul 20, 2007

Sex is an activity!

I view sex as an activity something
that should never be linked to love. Dammit, I confused that shit up
so many times it ain't funny. I pretty much chalked it up that men
with dicks are the most disgusting human beings on the planet. I
guess much of that just suppressed in my inner most being. I
contiuned to fuck boys, men, whatever you want to call them. I can
count on my ONE hand the real men who know the power of their dicks.
After watching Ms. Tylor, I am convinced on this shit.
Hell, anyone can fuck, you know the saying two pumps and a cum and
you're done! Don't get me wrong, dont' think i'm here bashing men or
dicks or pussies, or anything like that. Because I am not!

I am coming to terms that I have never discovered the responsible way
on dealing with sexuality. I am here to say, I have never experienced
a MIND blowing ORGASM! I've had some good ones, but, I've never had
one that was on the brain that I could NOT function. I never realized
that it was NOT the person's job I was fucking to give me that mind
blowing orgasm. it was my responsibility. it is YOUR responsibility
to get that MIND blowing orgasm. DAMMIT it took me almost 2 decades
to finally realize this?


I have the ability to entice, lie, seduce, reject, hate, deceive,
listen, love, cherish, nurture, and...........there's more but, I have
a headache so, I'll move on the next thought.


TRUE Love and Hate are one in the same. I believe a person who truly
loves has the same ability to use the same energy for hate. People
are able to deceive others because they have learned from the best.
The best are those who once deceived the deceiver. It's a never
ending cycle. A gift that keeps on giving and giving. One day
someone in this world will take a stand and say no more. Until then,
we will all continue to lead this path of self-destruction.

Before you can seek love and approval from others you have to first be
sure to love and approve yourself. Making the decision to go outside
of your present relationship is a very life changing experience. If
you think you'll never be forever changed because of it, then you are
wrong.

The reason why people choose to have self-destructing lives are
because of low self-esteem and childhood experiences that have never
been addressed. Most often, childhood scars are so deep, they are
covered for so many years and come out in the form of other
self-destructive signs and situations. I would never make excuses for
child abusers, molesters or any one who decides to take advantage of
the innocent. I am aware that the cycle began a long time ago.

I'm tired now, so I will end this now.

1 comment:

DivineLavender said...

Unresolved issues is like a cancer....treat it early to increase you chances of survival.


I love my sexual activity...and it ain't love. I admire Magnum Men as we all know!