Jul 14, 2007

Labels

I had to be clear with females in my life. Just because I fuck women does NOT mean that I want to fuck you. If you want to label it, I'm bi-sexual. I hate labels. I love to fuck. I know how to fuck. I am good at what I do.

I prefer to fuck women because I have one regular dick in my life and the dick is clean, good reliable and on point.
I choose to fuck women because there's so much more to explore and the emotional part of it is undescribable. I do not want to fuck every woman I see.

This reminds of something that happened back in the day, I still laugh when I think about it...

The girl I was fucking (scorpio) was over one day and my other friend (aries) came by. She is the most straight laced of all my friends. Well, I never ever told her about me and scorp all she knew was scorp was my friend and we hung out.

Well, this one day, Scorp and I were about to do the dang thang and Aries stopped by without calling!

Now I'm not sure about you but, I hate when mother fuckers think it's ok to just come the fuck by without calling.

Needless to say, Scorp answered the door and said, you have to come back later, we're about to fuck! Aries, was like huh, what? Dumbfounded and left.

Well, after that day, Aries and I weren't the same. She said, that was a rude way of telling her that I was a LESBO. Yes, the bitch called me a LESBO. She went on to say how did she know that I wasn't looking at her like that. She even went on to let me know that she was not that type of girl! HaHa...

I had to sit her down and explain to her that while I greatly enjoy fucking women and I've fucked quite a few women in my time, she is ONE person that I would NEVER EVER EVER dream of fucking. I value our friendship, I care deeply for you but, it has never even crossed my mind to fuck you. We don't even hug, think about it. If I ever fucked you, things would never ever be the same. You would be hooked. I would never want that. I know the type of person she is. She is a needy person. One lick and she would be stuck on me like bandaid brand and I was not having it.

Well, after a few months the bitch had the nerve to say she was CURIOUS. I stopped speaking to her gradually and to this day we speak maybe once or twice a year. Why the fuck you think it's ok to decide to 'come out the closet' to me now? What kind of shit is that. Are you fucked up in your mind or what?

1 comment:

DivineLavender said...

I am dying! I am dying!


Gurl, I feel you...all women think bisexual or lesbian women what them! Where did they get that idea?


I had a Bipolar friend pull up the 'curious' card. Look, I don't fuck Bipolar black men....A white female bipolar curious...is in the category as a HORSE. I ain't that kind of girl. I don't fuck animals, children, white girls, Bipolar's or any combination of all three..I have my limits. Dayum!


I did sleep with one friend...now ex-friend because she left her man and wanted to come and spend weekends with me.


Ahem, nope. No more Divine for her and I don't even call that girl. She went nutz-o on me!


Love This!

-DivineLavender